The R25 Pet vacuum provides a world-class cleaning experience on bare floors to plush carpets and everything in between. Using Clean Air technology, it’s also built to provide powerful suction using tools. The R25P features include:
- Dirt sensor lights turn off when its okay to move on.
- LIfetime belt protection stops the brushroll from turning until the jam is cleared, saving you from unexpected belt changes.
- Full bag sensor lights up to indicate that it’s time to change the bag, which eliminates guesswork.
- 360 turning turns on a dime, every time, allowing ultimate maneuverability through your home.
- HEPA media filtration and granulated charcoal filters for our highest level of particle and odor filtration.
- Top-loading HEPA media bag captures more dust and locks in particles like dust, dander and pet hair.
- Self-cleaning Fur Get It pet tool cleans pet hair from upholstery and stairs.
Easy to use? Most certainly. The R25 was designed to be a delight to use from handle to wheels. With switches at your fingertips, caster wheels for ultimate pivoting and intelligent tool configuration, Riccar covered it all. Plus it includes bright LED lights, an ultra-low profile nozzle and lays flat for cleaning under beds and furniture.
Durable? You got it. The R25 has a metal brushroll, metal wand and rubber wheels, plus Red Carpet Service) visit and a five-year warranty.
Effective? Riccar didn’t bother designing a vacuum that only cleans the surface. The R25 clean air machines aggressively pull dirt from deep down in the carpet to preserve the life of your carpet, yet are gentle on wood floors. An array of tools clean upholstery, stairs and crevices, plus wherever pet hair lands.
Read more about the design of the R25 clean air vacuums on our blog.